Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Okay...I should have spent the bucks to get wi-fi years ago!  The pictures were downloading faster than I could choose them tonight!  On dial-up, I used to open four or five tabs and click back and forth between them hoping for something to download.  Invariably they all timed out, so I never got to see pictures and definitely not even the shortest video.  Now I turn on the computer, turn on the wi-fi, hit a few buttons and I am done!  It is such a time-saver!  Yahoooooooo!

Okay, enough of that frivolity.  Here's a pic of the socks I made my mom this fall.  She likes shorter tops, which I do in a K3 P1 pattern.  A Deborah Norville sock yarn.


Prepare yourselves...I found sixteen (16) bags of Christmas M&Ms on sale last week.  So guess what colors your M&Ms will be for quite some time?  Yep, red and green!  Just giving you a heads up.


This is a mutant M&M.  No, it is not a peanut one.  Just a regular M&M with multiple problems.  Coating missing in places, enlarged pores, slurred writing.


And this is the other side!  A giant divot!  I wonder what happened along that assembly line?


Thank you to one and all for the friendship, laughs and good cheer in 2013.  Let's make 2014 our best year yet.

I am praying for good health, good friends, and supportive families for each one of you.  You are truly special and I value each one of you.

Happy New Year Hugs,
Sharon





1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!