Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vermont 5

This wall hanging is just too cool!  Anne Kaufman, of Montreal, Canada, is the maker of this stunner from the Vermont Quilt Festival.


"Leo, Le Mastiff" is an original design, with the dog made of cheesecloth!  Doesn't he look real?


Here's a close-up.  The blue ribbon was well-deserved.  Congratulations, Anne!


In other breaking news, I added a gadget to the right sidebar so that you can sign up to get email alerts when I publish a new post.  You will be asked for your email address, then taken to a pop-up screen where you will be asked to type in the letters you see in a box.  They are random letters, but not all squishy and hard to read.  This will make it easier to follow my blog.

I've spent the day doing housekeeping chores.  Laundry, including two loads of batiks, vacuuming, blah, blah, blah.  I've been cozying up to my iron for part of the day and working on hand sewing a binding in between.  

Okay, enough for now.  

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Black Horizon by James Grippando.

P.P.S.  Be sure to visit Piece O'Cake blog (on the sidebar) and read about "taking care of the girls".  Be sure to watch the video and click on the link.  You'll be glad you did, for a number of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!