Thursday, August 6, 2015

Baby Update

I've had my nose to the grindstone sewing the last few weeks, but unfortunately, nothing for public consumption yet.  Last night when I went out to take pictures of the sunset, here's what I found.





The twins are frolicking farther and farther from mom.  She still is so thin, and she looks worried all the time.  I gave her the customary wave so she knew it was me and that she was safe.  The family was in the yard quite a while and eventually just meandered away.

I'm in the process of scheduling new classes, and I'll let you know when they are up on the website.  A bit of a change for the fall....

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I just finished listening to Three Jack Reacher Novellas by Lee Child.  Excellent!

P.P.S.  I am loving this cooler weather!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!