Sunday, January 3, 2016

Gotta Haves - Part 1

Over the last couple months I have found several tools and goodies that I would like to share with you.  Up first is the Clover 5-in-1 Sliding Gauge by Nancy Zieman.  I LOVE this tool!

Here's what it looks like.  You can slide the dark green gizmo (that's a technical term!) to set how deep you want a seam, hem, etc.


Then you fold the fabric over, aligning the light green edge with the fold, and the dark green gizmo with the cut edge.


This shows the guide in place along with a section of hem pinned.


Here's what the package looks like.  The item number is 9506.  You can also use it for a circle compass and a "T" gauge.  Lots of great diagrams and directions on the packaging.


I have already used it on many projects; it's accurate and easy to use.  (No fees are being paid for my endorsement of this product.)

Three days into the new year.  Wow.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Blue Heaven by CJ Box.  A new author to me; I am enjoying the books very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!