Monday, October 31, 2016

Wow!

As I came out of the grocery store tonight, the sky was just breathtaking.




These were taken about 20 minutes later.  Doesn't it remind you of fingers?




You will not believe what is happening in my quilt studio--I have so many projects underway for new classes!  Hand piecing will rule for at least the first half of 2017.  The unpressed "thing" in the last post is one of the new pieces and there will be lots more to come.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to The Emperor's Revenge by Clive Cussler.

1 comment:

  1. I think they look like feathers! Beautiful what we can find in nature if we only take the time to look! :-) Happy Quilting - Pat in Brossard

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!