Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas, Everyone!



Another year has flown by in a blur.  Still not fully recovered.  But if I don't move I look normal (whatever that is!)  

Hope everyone is well and surviving.  Still quilting and have returned to counted cross stitch after a 25 or so year hiatus.  Kind of satisfies my need for handwork.

Miss you all.  Don't know if anyone is still there.  Not much to say when you stay home.  But I will try to be here more often in 2022.

Stay safe and healthy.

Blissful, if distant, hugs,

Sharon



P.S.  Still typing with one finger; these missives will be shorter.  The chicken in the thong pictures are from one of my travel adventures prior to the stroke; they make me laugh and I hope you get a chuckle too 😉

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Sharon, and so good to hear from you. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year, and more periodic updates on your blog. By the way, how are Dickens and Pompera? Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Pat! Hope all is well with you. Retired yet? Dickens is recovering from an infection but is doing well. Pompera crossed the Rainbow Bridge earlier this month; miss her every day. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas!! So glad to hear from you.
    I'm still quilting too. I've got several quilts waiting to be finished. I'm trying to get them done, but had to start a new project, there is always that next project. Stay well, Florine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flo, it is so good to hear from you. Hope you and your family are healthy and safe. Miss everyone from the Hector group. Please tell them hi from me when you see them next. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Glad to hear that you are keeping busy. The chicken in the thong pictures make me laugh. We all could laugh some more of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Susan! I think that pic may have been taken in the South when I was teaching there. Not much there for scale but it was about 3-4 feet tall! Hard to miss. Still tickles my funny bone!

      Delete
  5. Hi Sharon, I have returned to cross stitching too since 2021 came in and enjoying it very much. Do you watch Floss tube on YouTube? I enjoy several of the duos there very much. Meanwhile, I hope 2022 will be better for all of us. We are almost back in lockdown here in Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon. It has been too long since we have been in touch. I hope you are staying safe and are well.
    Please reach out to me if you can. Would love to catch up.
    Wishing you well.
    Sharon Gates

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!