Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot Donna's Flimsy-NOT

Stunning.  Spectacular.  Wow!  Donna H. of Trumansburg, NY (aka Hot Donna) hand appliqued the design from my Sunset Palms cutwork pattern onto a patterned background which she has been saving for "someday".  Could this be more perfect?  She also hand quilted this as a gift for a friend in, I think, West Palm Beach!  Lucky friend!



Thanks for sharing, Donna!  You rock!


For the last two or three posts I've been using the term "flimsy-NOT' and I am really liking it!  Others may copy this phrase, but remember you heard it here first.  Hey, that could be my campaign slogan:


Stroud for President - She's a Flimsy-NOT!

Okay, it's late--but even I laughed out loud!  

Have a wonderful Thursday.  And are you remembering how special you each are?

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Whooohooo Donna !! You do Rock! Very stunning.

    Slogan -- bumper sticker material for sure !

    Blessings to all today.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Terri H

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!