Saturday, June 2, 2012

House Finches, Part 2

There must have been at least four babies in the nest, but only one had not flown the coop when I took this picture.  Imagine this:  You are standing on the seat of a rocking chair in your Crocs with the camera extended as far above your head as you can get it.  Aiming is dicey to say the least.  So all the pics with more babies were blurry.  Drat....


And here's proud papa.




I had intended to post last night, but the power went out at 9:02 pm and was off for several hours.  I haven't forgotten about finishing the Canada trip story, plus I have several student show and tells to share.  And the story of what I am doing this weekend!


Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!