Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Golf Clubs?

At first glance, don't these look like golf clubs?  Perhaps a putter and a chipper?  (As you may be able to tell, I am not a golfer, but these don't look like irons...that's the extent of my golf knowledge!)


These are really sorely misused machine needles!  EEEK!  The name of the perp has been withheld to protect the guilty, but it is not the same perp as before.  I'm not sure if that's good news or bad....

Winter is back with us--that horrible wintery mix of snow, freezing rain, more snow, more freezing rain....  We are all tired of it.  And tomorrow is the first day of spring.

I've been washing and pressing fabric today and I have a small wallhanging almost quilted. And I've been trying yet again to find the top of my cutting island.  Dickens has taken a liking to laying sprawled in the middle of it.  Between him and all the stuff I've laid on it, I don't see much blue of my cutting surface.

Gotta run for now.  Oh...try not to make any golf clubs out of your machine needles.  Just sayin'.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Sorry, Laurie--two years didn't seem all that long in the grand scheme of unfinished items. Good for you that it was only a year!  Bet Bruce loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!