Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Night

From frosty nights to 80s and 90s--can Mother Nature make up her mind?  Last night it was chilly enough to have the furnace on low.  Today the air conditioners were put in--to make up for the high 80s today and into the 90s for a few days hence.  But we are thankful not to have severe weather patterns.

I've spent some time washing windows and picking up the flat surfaces (again!).  Did a little hand piecing on the new project--it's looking good.  

Okay, that should have bored you enough to make you sleepy.  Better stuff tomorrow!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Gypped by Carol Higgins Clark.

P.P.S.  Have you been watching Master Chef?  There is already fighting and tension and it's only just started.  I know who I want voted off soon--her name begins with N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!