Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Too Crabby and Hot for Dial-Up

Last night I tried for over an hour to post.  I finally gave up.  Tonight was headed that way when, miracle of miracles, the screen finally appeared.

On the riding lesson front, I learned to post the trot in 10 seconds!  I've still got a lot of fine tuning to do on it, but I can do it with my arms out straight and with my hands on my hips!  It's so exciting!  Still on Max; learning to do lots of leg yields to keep him on the rail!  I'm taking it all in in big gulps!

I drafted a new Mariner's Compass today and have washed the fabric and have almost all of it cut out!  When I have it a bit further I'll give you a peek.  I had to Retayne my background fabric--a dark, rich P&B Suede.  Ran the first time I washed it--thank you, Color Catchers!  After Retayne, the color catcher was still white!

That's it for tonight.  Wouldn't it be nice if it cooled down a bit more at night?  It would make sleeping (or trying to) so much easier.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to The Striker by Clive Cussler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!