Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Contrast

On March 9, just three days ago, I saw my first robin of the year.  Later I saw the rest of the flock.


Do you think they were premature?  This is the view out the front door as the snow was starting this afternoon.


When you look at the spruce you can see how hard it was snowing!  Flakes the size of half dollars.


At almost 11:00 pm, it is almost white-out and the wind is blowing steadily.  Snow is definitely accumulating, and wind chills are well below zero.  So what else is new?

Today and tomorrow are perfect days to stay in and quilt!  Personally, I've been working on hand-outs for the new classes--and dreaming of my next project.  I have one more finish which I will share tomorrow!

Stay warm!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about it being the perfect time to stay in and quilt! However, my sewing room has been torn apart and I'm now putting everything back in and sorting as I go - this also is a perfect chore to do during nasty weather :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!