Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Posting

Dickens asked me to let him respond to those who have been asking about the lack of posting.

Don't make me come over there.

I was so excited a couple weeks ago to see turkeys in the field!  There used to be large flocks and now it's rare to see more than five or six adults.  Last week the field was plowed and has again been planted with corn.  It doesn't take long for the stalks to grow tall and to obstruct the view of wildlife.



Still quilting like a mad woman (okay, that's normal for me--I mean the "mad woman" part).  Started riding again a couple weeks ago, which seems wonderful.  The lawn in growing like a hay field--oh, wait, it IS a hay field!

At any rate, I'm alive and living life to the fullest.

Special, blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Gone by James Patterson.  And the latest two Stuart Woods.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are a busy woman, but I doo love to read your posts. Have a wonderful day!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you''re okay!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!