Monday, August 4, 2014

What's in Your Featherweight?

Who cares what's in your wallet?  I want to know just what's been accumulating in your Featherweight!

It's been a while since I stood on my "clean your machine" soapbox, so here goes:

I recently brought a machine home to clean for someone.  (In her defense, she had just recently purchased it, so this was definitely NOT her fault!)

Here is the bottom plate with lots of "schmutz".


Holy felting, Batman!  Perhaps a wee felted blanket?


Another view in case you were not already horrified enough.


The moral of this story?  Clean your machine!  Even if it's not a Featherweight, each machine needs a little TLC to survive in this linty world.  Oh, and have you changed your needle in the last eight hours of sewing?  Just checking while I'm here.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly.

P.P.S.  Diane:  Dickens cannot have any indoor playmates of the kitty persuasion by order of his adoption papers.  He's to remain an "only" child.

1 comment:

  1. Welll--can't Dickens have a another 'doggy' playmate?????
    I want a featherweight!
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!