Monday, September 1, 2014

There's a Fungus Among Us

September 1.  2014 is sure flying by.  For tonight's viewing enjoyment, I give you fungus!

These were in the woods in the Adirondacks.  Very tiny.  You almost miss them among the leaves and other debris on the forest floor.




I've been busy sewing and doing the dreaded paperwork.  I finished appliqueing and adding borders to a small applique project and machine pieced two table runners.  Ideas are churning in my alleged brain for some new class projects.  I'll share the table runner pics soon.

For teachers and parents:  The wait is almost over!  For some (parents) that's a good thing!  For teachers?  Probably a  mixed bag!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline; very suspenseful, hard to stop listening!

P.P.S.  For those of you who prefer to leave comments under the Anonymous handle, that's fine.  Just put as much (or as little) of your name as you want or give me some other clue who you might be!  It's fun to guess--but better to know for sure ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!