Friday, December 5, 2008

Who Knew...

that I would need parental controls on my computer to keep Callie from posting to the blog!!!! But we both loved the comments--many thanks to all who did leave them! Callie is sitting on my cutting counter, which is behind where my computer sits, so that she can supervise this post. Probably so that she can be sure I don't say anything too bad about her!

I've been busy getting ready for the holidays. I'll be teaching up til December 18, with the 2009 schedule set. I'll post that on my website soon for those who are interested. I have been quilting--finished another small piece last week and started another. I think I have about five ready for binding. I've also been working on some ornaments and a bit of holiday knitting.

Here are some pics of the wildlife outside my sewing room window. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Per usual, great shots. How nice that you are not working "alone."

    mk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree, company while you're sewing is always great! I'm now checking every day to see what's what!
    Lurking Linda

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!