Monday, October 31, 2011

Not Scary at All

I took this picture several weeks ago during the rainy season! I thought it looked appropriate for Halloween.


And this pic came along for the ride. Interesting water droplets pattern.


A little known fact: As a child I HATED trick-or-treating! My favorite Halloween was when I was in third grade and had chicken pox and couldn't go trick-or-treating! My brothers gathered candy and brought it home to me! I have made a few pumpkin/jack-o-lantern wallhangings, but I don't do any specific decorating for Halloween. On the other hand, I do have a fabulous fabric pumpkin made by Nancy A. that sits on the dining table during the fall/Thanksgiving season.

So there you have it. An odd post to be sure--but definitely not scary.

Hugs,
Sharon

P.S. I am listening to Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!