Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fluttering By...

Not much news here.  I've been busy all weekend working on Mariner's Compasses with hand piecing.  My warped sense of humor is very apparent on one.  I'll share when it's a bit farther along.

And the answer is No...I don't think I won.  I remember Sharon Stanley emailed me right at 10:00 when I won the mason jar and I haven't heard anything.  So....

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.






Blissful hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  I am listening to Persuader by Lee Child.


P.P.S.  Thanks, Kathleen, for sharing more info about your hexagon quilt.  Did you see what Pepper Cory did with some odd blocks on her last post?  www.peppercory.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!