Friday, August 31, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon


Tonight is the Blue Moon.  Did you know that a Blue Moon is when a full moon happens twice in one month?  We had a full moon on August 2 and one tonight.  It took a tripod and a lot of patience to get this one good photo!  

I've been busy finishing!  Yes, finishing!  Four wallhangings and a table runner.  Started knitting a cowl for my mom--yes, colder weather is coming.  Knitting can take longer than it seems like it should.  Or at least it does for me.  So I need to start now if I have any hope of keeping someone warm when needed.

That's all the news that's fit to print at the moment.  Check out the website for updates to my schedule and in some other categories as well.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Angel Falls by Kristin Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!