Friday, January 10, 2014

Random Friday

Last night I picked up a DVD set that is right up my alley.  Sixteen hours of old commercials!  Yes, that's right, commercials!  Not the stuff from today--these are the oldies--Alka Seltzer, Ajax, Barbie, etc.  My favorite part of TV as a kid was the commercials.  I think the box said 1001!  

You know what?  I'm too tired to think up anything else for tonight.  I just didn't want you to think I had forgotten you.  Every minute is filled to the max.  2014 is going to be a great year.  Someone in class last night said she's found that even years are always better than odd years.  Anyone else found that to be true?

Stay (pick one or more) warm, cool, dry, safe, healthy and happy.

Blissful Friday night hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!