Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Just for Fun

A couple days ago, as I was taking pictures for a new handout, my camera was just resting on the table.  So--I pressed the button!  A table's-eye view of part of my sewing room.  (Okay, a very minuscule part.)


Clover Wonder Clips.  Just because.


Don't forget to go to the website (www.sharonstroud.com) and use the contact form to send me a comment, or come back here to the blog and enter a comment to be eligible for the drawing on Saturday, July 25.  No comment, no entry, no winning for you :-(  And thank you to those of you have entered!  Your comments are appreciated!

That's it for tonight.  I still have some hand sewing to do...and maybe a bit more monkeying with the camera?

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to The Lincoln Myth by Steve Berry.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! I love the table shot. Is that blue and white fabric in the top left hand corner. If so did you get it recently and from where? I am currently reading "Innocent Foxes" by Torey Hayden. Happy Reading and Happy Quilting! Pat from Brossard, QC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Pat! The "fabric" is actually contact paper! It's an old roll and I use it for quilting designs. I'm putting "Innocent Foxes" on my reading list. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!