Saturday, July 11, 2015

Picture-less Saturday

A little gardening, a lot of sewing, and the usual day-to-day stuff.  Why are there just never enough hours in the day to get all we want to done?  If I could clone myself, I would have one clone to clean house, one to do the yard work, one to do housework/cooking, and then I would be able to sew to my heart's content!  And be at the barn more, and ride more--maybe read more.  In other words, I would be the original--you know, the fun-loving, pedal-to-the-metal, do-it-with-gusto girl!

The one thing I'd like from the future?  Beaming.  AKA "Beam me up, Scotty!"  Only I want to be beamed "over", as in beam me over to the quilt shop, beam me over to the barn, etc.  That would save me untold commuter time each week.  Just think what I could get into with all that extra time!

Okay, enough silliness for tonight.  What would you wish for?

Blissful hugs,
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!