Monday, July 27, 2015

The Results Are In!

Thirty people visited the new website and took the time to comment.  I wrote each name on a slip of paper.


The papers went into the bowl and...


we are ready for the draw.  Well, actually I will draw three times!


At this point I had made a quite odd interesting video of the draw as it happened.  And I uploaded it to the blog--and it wouldn't play.  So I did a capture for this photo to show you that I drew from the bowl without looking.


The first pouch (an Atkinson Designs pattern), with the butterflies, goes to Barb MacA!
The second pouch, flowered, in the back, goes to Pat S. and the third pouch, pink, goes to Robin!


Here is what the insides look like.  These are great for storing cords, quilting supplies, in your purse for all those things that fall to the bottom.


Many thanks to all who entered!  It was great fun to see who commented each day.  And some "lurkers" came into the light!  And some friends I haven't heard from in a while, though I think of them often.

That's it for tonight.  I'll try to get my video hat to fit better next time.  Or my uploading hat, or my....  

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Barb, Pat, and Robin, please send your snail mail addresses to sharon@sharonstroud.com.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!