Friday, April 17, 2009

A Temporary Interruption

Please be patient! My computer has had a malfunction and I have been without a computer for three (!!!!) days! I am currently at the library using the computer so I will leave you a quick post to let you know that I am still alive and quilting (...and knitting, tee hee!).

Sue claimed her appliqued block last night and I will post her picture as soon as I have a computer at home again.

Til next time, remember to value who you are and how special you are. Smile like you mean it--it makes people wonder what you are up to!!!

Hugs!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon--just wanted to say "HI" and I hope your computer is up and running soon--mine is running on s-l-o-w, but I guess I am still working on it!! Hey the weather has been great the last couple days--we can smile about that --right???
    Just, Di

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!