Monday, October 19, 2009

Retreat at O'Susannah's

A quick post tonight to let you know that there are still openings for my Retreat at O'Susannah's in Watkins Glen. Dates: October 30 and 31. Hand piecing and hand applique will rule. A chance to be with like-minded people and have lots of fun.

For more information, call Sue at 607-535-6550. The deadline for registration is Saturday, October 24. You can also visit my website at www.sharonstroud.com and look under the retreat section.

Here's what the project looks like. It was a beautiful day here in central New York--let's hope it continues for quite some time to come--like in perpetuity!

Smile like you are in your right mind!

Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. OH, I so wish I could go!!!! The weekend is just a bad one with my daughter's fall open house at school friday evening, and trick or treat on saturday. If only it was on a different weekend... Oh great pumpkins Charlie Brown.....

    HUGS
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!