Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Night

I firmly believe that my Wednesday night Baltimore Block of the Month class is jinxed. We have now had to reschedule this month's class twice! At this rate, February will run into March's date--yikes!!! Every year I find there is one class that seems to suffer the same fate--reschedulings because of weather. I am tired of winter--we are being inundated with snow as I write.

Here are a couple head-scratchers for you. I have been doing crossword puzzles in an attempt to forestall Alzheimer's. But get this:

Italian money: lire and lira

Odd: eerie and eery

Enrol

Extraordinary thing: oner

And that's just what I remember from today!


See you on the flip side!

Hugs to all,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!