Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bits and Pieces


I guess we should be glad that we are not living outside 24/7. Two of the six horses are shedding big time--I'm talking handfuls at a time. So spring must be coming...but she keeps taking a detour!

For those of you who are winners, remember I need your snail mail address. If you would prefer not to claim the prize, please just send me a quick email so I won't keep hounding you. (I don't want anyone to go "unprized"!) I am putting the finishing touches on the patterns this week--I'll let you know when they go into the mail.

Last night and today I spent washing fabrics and cutting six good-sized tree quilts. A good job done.

The third finish is about two hours away from the hand quilting being completed. I tried something different for the design and am pleased with how it is looking. Pics when it's officially on the "finished" list.

Guess that does it for this time. Happy start to your week. May it bring at least a bit of stitching every day.

Hugs,
Sharon

P.S. I'm listening to Worth Dying For by Lee Child; excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!