Monday, February 6, 2012

Slogging Through Paperwork

It's been a day of slogging through paperwork.  How and why does it accumulate so fast?  I've also done a bit of hand quilting, but barely enough to claim it.

So I thought I'd share two photos I just love.

Go ahead, stick your neck out and vote Stroud for President!

Me?  I'm totally innocent!
So there you have it for Monday night.  Please be sure to spread the word about my presidential campaign--it is literally being "pieced" together!  ;-)


Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, We finally broke down and replaced our cell phones. We bought iPhones. Your blog was the first place I went to visit on the web. So I had to leave a comment and say "Hi". Big Hugs & Love, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!