Monday, September 9, 2013

Check This Out!

In the on-the-newsstands-now issue of Quilt Sampler, O'Susannah's Quilts and Gifts is featured as one of the top ten shops!  The article is filled with beautiful pictures and...guess who's mentioned on page 56.  Yep, you guessed it...me!  It's so exciting!  Sue, the owner, has a major event planned for this Friday, September 13, starting at 10:00 am.  For more information, go to her website osusannahsquiltshop.com.  You can get your copy of the magazine there, as well as other goodies good for quilters.


My long absence from blogging has been in part because of a new quilt I was working on--in every spare moment and into the wee hours of the morning.  Twenty hexies--ten hand pieced, ten hand appliqued and the whole thing set by hand, except the border.  Here are a couple blocks for your enjoyment.



Now I'm working on another new top--using the P&B Suedes.  Also hand pieced.  Can we say that I can hand piece in my sleep?  

That's it for now.  I have a block to finish before I can even think about bed. 

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the shop and to you! I like the quilt you are doing - very nice!! Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!