Thursday, May 29, 2014

House in the House

Okay, that's as rapper as I can go!  (Count your blessings!)

Terry has been on a finishing campaign and has done a remarkable job.  Here she is with Monthly Bliss 1 totally finished.  I love how the blocks just shine.


And here she is with Monthly Bliss 3.  She had quite a time choosing the setting fabrics.  But I think it was worth the wait for that border fabric.  


Great job, Terry!  Thanks for sharing these fabulous quilts.  

It's exciting to see class projects at any stage in the process.  Don't hesitate to send me pics at sharon@sharonstroud.com.  Please make them a reasonable size file (under 300 kb) so that they are easier to open and save.  I'd love to see what you are doing and to share with other like-minded quilters!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon


2 comments:

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!