Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Purple Thumb of Productivity

Bet that title had you doing a double-take!  But here it is--the purple thumb of productivity--in living color!


And what, you ask, made my thumb so purple?  Why making hundreds of muslin nametags!
Cut from muslin and then stamped.



And neatly stacked, with pins in place.  Ready for a student's name and the fun to begin.  I think there are close to 300 stacked here.  Ready for the start of a new school year.  Even though I teach quilting year-round, I still divide the time into semesters, just like college.  It's September already and I have a new tote bag to cart all my stuff (yes, still a giant LL Bean Boat & Tote!) and I've sorted and eliminated and re-organized it.  And tried to make it a bit lighter!  Not sure how well that part worked!


Did you have a purple thumb of productivity today?  

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts.  And I'm giving a WOW to Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline--never saw that coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!