Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy

Last night I had the pleasure of riding with two other ladies from the barn.  Not a lesson, just the three of us "horsing" around!  

I got to groom and ride my main squeeze, Pompera.  I've been lucky enough to spend more time at the barn grooming and just spending time with the horses.


Tomorrow I'll show you what I've been working on today.  (Yes, it's quilting related!)  I'm still undecided about the background and may try out a couple small blocks to decide since it is hand piecing and a fairly large project.  I second guessed myself on it and bought different background.  Now I'm thinking my first choice may have been best.

I'll think about it more tomorrow ;-)

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Check out my hand--doesn't it look fake?  And much too graceful to be attached to me!

3 comments:

  1. fake hand--you are much too silly!!
    smiles, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! The smile on your face and in your eyes says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more fun than hanging with horses and friends. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!