Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

As 2015 draws to a close, an update of sorts.

Dickens in a box!  I set the box aside after unloading it and the next thing I knew....


Red squirrels are the topic of many a conversation this year.  (The comments are not always complimentary to the squirrels!)  Here, the red and gray squirrels are competing to see who can find/hide the most corn.  The people who harvest the corn behind the house just take the cobs.  There are many full and partial cobs left and the critters bring them nearer the house to hide.  Sometimes in plain sight!  Seeing them carrying cobs bigger than they are never gets old!


On a cloudy day, one ray of sunshine hit the N/S part of the weathervane.  I love details like that!


And here's my main squeeze, Pompera, from a couple days ago.  She is just too cute for words.

2015.  A year of great joy, great sorrow, family, friends, quilting, horses, and Dickens.  A full life.  My life.  And I am thankful for everyone who is a part of that life.

Blissful New Year's Hugs,
Sharon




4 comments:

  1. And Big New Year Hugs to you as well, my friend! I too am thankful that you're part of my life. Looking forward to see you next Tuesday. Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years to you too! Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with all of us through your blog and classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you--was just thinking of you and then there was a post--thanks--
    love, di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!