Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This Time Last Year...

this was the view out my front door.


Although blustery and brrrrrrrrry cold, this winter has been kinder.  I know we need the colder temps to get rid of all the germs, etc., but I sure did enjoy those 60*+ days!

It's my first winter with an all wheel drive vehicle, and so far I am happy.  It still seems funny not to engage 4-wheel drive when conditions warrant!

I've been sewing and spending time with my main squeeze.  Rode Derek, the very tall Thoroughbred today.  I've never been one to do a lot of layering of clothes, but the last two winters have proven how valuable a skill that is!

That's it for tonight.

Blissful, if brrrrrrry cold, hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Guilty by David Baldacci.  I am reading mostly horse-related texts; when it is something else I will clue you in ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!