Saturday, April 2, 2016

Where Has Sharon Been?

At the barn!  I've been spending quite a bit of time at the barn, mostly grooming and hanging out with the horses.  

Can you believe we actually had a chance to ride outside in March?  In t-shirts?


And this was taken just yesterday!  Yes, that's my main squeeze Pompera.  We had such a good ride--even my instructor was impressed!  I love this pic of us under the flag.


And, yes, for those with inquiring minds, I am still quilting and teaching.  I have a small piece almost quilted and ready to share.  And I am still teaching classes.

Truly blissful hugs!
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Breakdown by Jonathan Kellerman.

1 comment:

  1. Got to say--you did have me a bit worried!!
    and here you are just 'playing' and riding along the trail!!
    love and laughter, diane

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!