Friday, June 10, 2016

I've not been idle

I know you probably think I have been drinking Pepsi and eating bon bons, but I have been busy with a variety of activities.

For example, just today I got a smartphone! And this blog post is being written on it and I took the pictures with it! My hope is that I can post more frequently if I don't have to download pictures from my camera to the computer and then post. We will see!
In the pictures is a small hand pieced, hand quilted hexagon little quilt or big mug rug. It is quilted in straight diagonal lines from side to side and curved  lines from top to bottom. Easy to mark and quilt.




Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to The 15th Affair by James Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!