Friday, July 8, 2016

One of the Greatest Inventions Ever!

As you know, I am now the proud owner of a smartphone.  The biggest problem with a smartphone?  How to carry it!  My flip phone slipped in my pocket or a small belt holder; easy peasy.  The smartphone, not so much.  I hate it in my pocket (we'll just say that I took many inadvertent photos of the inside of my pocket).  What to do?  I didn't want to get in the habit of just laying it down (and forgetting it).  So I went on a search for a holder.  Not just any holder, mind you.  It had to satisfy my picky criteria.

And I found it!  On Etsy!  It's an original design, made of leather or vegan felt, by Karin in Indiana.  She custom fit it to my phone, I picked the color and texture of the leather and she shipped it promptly; it came yesterday!  OMG!  Check it out!

Beautiful blue pebbled leather.  Silver fittings.  The belt clip is sturdy enough to just go over a pocket and hold tight.  It swings freely by your side so that it is never in the way.  Magnetic closure.  Hole at the bottom so that you can charge the phone without removing it!


Here it is open.  One piece of leather.


And here's the info so that you can check out the site.  I cannot say enough good things about this phone holder.  You don't even know you have it on because it is so well balanced.  She makes them for right and left handers.  Mine is a left-hander, which I hang on the right side because I like to draw my phone out toward the front of my body.  Feel free to ask Karin questions so you can figure out what would work best for you.


So there you have it!  Fun, functional, made in America--what more could you want!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Extreme Prey by John Sandford.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sharon :)
    feels good to have such a happy customer

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!