Monday, April 3, 2017

The Blog Prize Reveal

Diane G. guessed correctly on the "what came in the box" blog contest.  This is what's on its way to her:


It's a hexagon-shaped fabric dish!



Just right for small items you keep on your sewing table, bedside table, or even in a travel kit to put threads and snippets in.  I know Diane loves horses and teal/turquoise is her favorite color.


I hope she enjoys it!

If you would like to make some of these for yourself or for gifts, visit here for the Pinkadot Quilts tutorial.  They are quick and easy to make, all machine made...and fun!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  The next post will tell you about some counterfeit needles I've encountered--I know, who would even think of counterfeiting needles....

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea, I will have to check that tutorial out! Looks like a good gift idea for my quilting buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon - - my last comment I guess didn't go through. Anyway - this is beautiful - - you sure do know me!!! Thank you very much. Love
    Diane G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Can't wait to hear about the counterfeit needles.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!