Sunday, September 3, 2017

Fussy Cutting

Why is it that I never tire of fussy cutting fabric?  These horses were a perfect fit for these 1.5 inch hexagons.  I am embarking on a hexagon journey to make almost 200 3-inch finished hexagon blocks for a fairly large quilt.  I am using the theme of "These are a few of my favorite things" and this was the first block I did.  I have around 50 done now.  The fabrics for each block are chosen independent of others that have been made.  If variety is the spice of life, this quilt will be TANGY!


Enjoy your Labor Day!

Blissfully,
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cutting of the horses for the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the horses! Has Dickens made any fabric suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!