Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Think It's Monday--but somehow it's now Thursday

Thought I'd share a few more quilts with you, my own inventions.

First up is a small hanging I made for my mom.  She loves crows and I had a limited amount of the crow fabric left.
 
 
Quilted in random straight lines with the walking foot.
 

Mom had a limited amount of otters in love fabric, so I combined it with some others to make a tablerunner.
 

 
Close up of fabrics.
 
I used an older bird themed fabric for backing (bought while teaching in Pennsylvania) and the binding came from a shop on Etsy from Missouri.
 
Lots more to come.  Thanks to everyone who commented last time.  Hot enough?

 
Blissful, at a distance, hugs,
Sharon

 
P.S.  Hope everyone is safe and wearing their masks as needed and correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work on the quilt projects. Your Mom will like them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!