Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Checking In

Just a quick note tonight to let you know that I am still alive. Designed four new applique projects yesterday and have one almost half appliqued.

Just finished listening to Skeleton Coast by Clive Cussler. It took me two years to get the audio book from the library system...but it was definitely worth the wait! It pulled characters in from three of the series and was fabulous. Scott Brick is the reader--he does an excellent job.

In book form I am reading Miss Julia Delivers the Goods by Ann Ross and Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton.

And just for fun, today I bought myself a pink hoof pick! I am armed and ready!

Stay warm and do something wonderful for yourself today. A bit of chocolate, perhaps?

Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Wow, a pink hoof pick! That's interesting. Well, if one needs a hoof pick, I would definitely agree that pink is a wonderful color. (Grin) Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I have been practicing my hand quilting - still have a long ways to go. I just read the first book in Miss Julia series - what a hoot! Thanks for all the information you manage to pass on. Pink hoof pick? Well I suppose if you have to have one, pink is good. It is definitely a chocolate day!

    Cindy O

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!