Monday, September 19, 2011

Alive

It's just insane. I think I need to get less of a life! I have just updated my website (www.sharonstroud.com) so that you can see what classes I am teaching this fall. There is still time to sign up for a fun time. Imagine....hand piecing, hand quilting, machine piecing, hand applique. So many classes, so little time!

I have literally been busy from morning to night since my last post. I am hoping for a bit more time to download pictures and tell you what's been happening. Don't give up!

Last week I judged for the Mohawk Valley Quilt Club. Their show is September 23, 24 and 25, 10:00-5:00 each day, and it will be fabulous! So if you are in the Utica, NY, area this weekend, check out the show. Please visit www.mohawkvalleyquiltclub.com for more information.

Okay, I need to get back to my non-blogging life. Stay tuned for updates.

Hugs to all,
Sharon

P.S. I have listened to Crescent Dawn by Clive Cussler. And am reading Full Cry by Rita Mae Brown.

P.P.S. I have the body of my sweater done and am knitting the neck/collar now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!