Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Brief Update

There have been brief sightings of me recently, hopefully allaying the fears that I have gone missing. Still super busy, cramming as much as possible into each day. Hoping for at least a brief lull soon.

In the brief moments before I fall asleep, I am reading The Hunt Ball by Rita Mae Brown. Yes, I am gulping these books one after another. I think I only have three or four more and I will have done the entire series to date. I'm not sure if there will be more or not--I hope so!

Listening to: The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver and Next by Michael Crichton. Neither for the squeamish....

Don't give up, my faithful readers--I will be back with more regular postings...just not yet!

Hugs to all,
Sharon

P.S. I have been thinking about Nancy A, Barb McA, mkmouse--how are you all? Also, Marion T, we miss you at First Tuesdays--everything okay? Okay, I am thinking about many more of you...just not naming you right here.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful not to burn yourself out! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon!

    I am well and thinking of you, too. I will send you a note with more details.

    bmac

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up I want to be more like you. How do you have time for all the reading? I'm guessing no TV. That is my downfall. Hope you are well. Richie Rich

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!