Friday, March 30, 2012

Checking In

It's been a couple days of hand applique here at Casa Stroud.  I've been attempting to catch up on the pink blocks for A Green Thumb for Everyone.  Two were totally done, and I've finished three.  I've started the sixth block, and the seventh is cut.  Just for fun, I've been pinning the completed blocks to the purple top.  The setting fabrics do not make the pink version shine!  There's time for that later!

I did rip out the sweater (again) and have rewound the yarn into yet another center pull ball.  On the plus side, I started a cowl and have it almost half done.  I think I needed a bit of instant gratification!



More to show tomorrow.  


Blissful hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  Jay, that's wonderful news!  See you next week!


P.P.S.  A quick shout out to Sylvia--how are you?  Family good?  I miss seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!