Sunday, March 18, 2012

Still Pinching Myself



Last night, while driving home, I was so surprised to see so many people dining outside!  With weather in the 70s it made perfect sense--until you looked at the calendar!


Tonight I spent a fair amount of time dodging frogs in the road!  It just doesn't seem possible.


Spent some time outside today trimming off the butterfly bushes and the hops vines.  I have bleeding hearts out of the ground and my Joseph's Coat rose bush is coming up from the root (it did nothing last year and I figured it was dead).


Nothing very exciting to report.  I was actually reduced to running my beloved Dyson today.  With the windows wide open and a wonderful breeze to freshen the house.


That's really enough babbling for now.  Until next time,


Blissful hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  I am reading Spider Web by Earlene Fowler and listening to V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton.


P.P.S.  Laurie, remember you said you'd have the new leaders on the next time I saw you!  

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wake up and wonder if we moved to Florida overnight. It's wonderfully warm!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!