Monday, March 26, 2012

I Finished a New Quilt Top!!!

About a week later than I had anticipated, but....  This is the purple version of my A Green Thumb for Everyone block of the month.  All needleturn applique, with an attic windows set.  This is very sedate compared to my first sample which had deep purples, oranges and dark blues.  My current project is a pink version.


The middle block is the Marigold.  It only lacked a bit of applique to be finished, but it languished while other projects demanded my attention.  Here you can also see the setting fabrics more clearly.




It was good to see so many smiling faces at Bliss 1 tonight!  I knew you could do it!


More on Tuesday!


Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon -- I LOVE it ! Very beautiful. I would love to see it up close and admire your grand needle turning !!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!