Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Picture-less Tuesday

It has snowed, it has sleeted, and now we are getting the freezing rain.  I hate ice.  Hard to walk on, harder to drive on.  Please be careful if you need to be out and about early on Wednesday.

I've been doing a bit of knitting and a bit of quilting.  Nothing too exciting yet, but the wheels are still turning about the new stuff.

On Sunday, I was certified in Reiki Level One!  It's an interesting process and a bit different from what I am doing on the horses.  But enough similarities that I didn't feel overwhelmed.  And it's exciting to learn something new.

I'm reading Hiss and Hers by M.C. Beaton, and listening to Severe Clear by Stuart Woods.  

I know this is short, but you know I am still alive!

Blissful hugs to all,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!