Saturday, November 28, 2009

It Never Fails

Last night when I tried to post, my computer absolutely refused to display any graphics when I was on-line. Do you know how hard it is to post with no graphics? Needless to say, I gave up and vacuumed instead!

I stayed home yesterday--no Black Friday sales for me. Did some knitting, some cutting, laundry...all the good stuff ;-) I do need to be out and about today to go to the post office and to have a turn signal fixed (bulb is blown, but in a weird place to replace it) and to see about a feather tree for the holidays. (Okay, okay, it will probably be up all year--I like to see my stuff!)

If my computer allows, perhaps I'll post again tonight with some project pics. Wish me luck!

Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!