Monday, November 30, 2009

The End of November

Eleven months of 2009 have come and gone. Now it's the big countdown to Christmas and then New Year's and then it will be 2010. I remember as a kid thinking that I would be 45 in 2000 (that seemed old then!) and now it is almost ten years later. It must have been a group blink that moved us along that far that fast.

Nothing exciting going on here--a bit of wet snow today and cold. I did get my tulips and mini daffodils planted yesterday while the sun was out. Also dragged out the dreaded snow shovel and sled. Hoping that I won't need either!

On an eerie note, the angel has not reappeared. The pile of stuff and the lighting are all the same, but nothing on the computer screen. I'm so glad that I didn't miss her!

That's it for tonight. I am going to do something fun for a few minutes and then it's on to the next thing.

I came, I saw, I posted!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!