Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twas the Night Before the Night Before

And deer were definitely stirring. I have a family of four that eats and sleeps on my lawn. In the morning, or when I come home after dark, you can see them near the spruce trees. They are so used to my vehicle that they don't even get up and run off. With the bitter winds and cold temps we've had the last few days, I hope their coats got really thick.


Today I have knitted, hand quilted, went shopping with my mom, and visiting and.... Well, you know the drill. I imagine most of you are doing about the same. Tomorrow I will show you a bit of what I am working on. For now, I will bid you all a good night--I need to get back to work!
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!